|2017 Exhibitors and Sponsors||2016 Exhibitors and Sponsors||2015 Exhibitors and Sponsors|
Invitation to Support
PCICS is pleased to invite your organization to increase your visibility and strengthen relationships with pediatric cardiac healthcare leaders. Industry support is vital to the success of this conference and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
With unopposed exhibit hours, daily breaks and a reception in the Exhibit Hall, you will have an opportunity to generate new leads with pediatric cardiac intensive care decision makers.
The program curriculum and activities are designed to provide an interactive educational forum for physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who care for neonates, children, and adults with heart disease in the intensive care setting.
- Physician specialties represented include cardiology, critical care medicine, cardiac surgery, anesthesia, and neonatology
- Nursing representation includes pediatric critical care nurses and advance practice nurses
We anticipate 275 – 325 attendees at the PCICS 13th Annual International Conference.
Tentative pending final program
Exhibit Dates: December 7-8, 2017
Exhibit Move-in Hours*
|Wednesday, December 6, 2017||6:00 – 8:00 pm|
|Thursday, December 7, 2017||7:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|5:30 pm – 7:00 pm|
|Friday, December 8, 2017||7:00 am – 10:10 am|
Exhibit Move-out Hours*
|Friday, December 8, 2017||10:10 am – 12:00 pm|
*Times are subject to change.
|Exhibit Level||Fee USD|
|Mobile Meeting Guide Sponsorship||$3,500|
|Scientific Poster Grand Rounds||$5,000|
|Welcome Reception Sponsor||$10,000|
|Conference Charging Station Sponsor||$3,000 SOLD|
|Hotel Key Card||$500|
|Full page ad outside back cover of program||$500|
|Full page ad inside page of program||$400|
|Half page ad inside page of program||$200|
|Pre-registration Email Blast||$500|
|Logo on Conference Website and Mobile Meeting Guide||$250|
|Hotel Room Drop||$500|
EXHIBIT/SPONSOR AGREEMENT AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
To apply for exhibit space, download the exhibit agreement, a fillable pdf, PCICS 2017 Exhibit Sponsor Agreement Master. Please complete your portion and email to Dana Gibson email@example.com.
Payment can be made by credit card or check.
- Payment is due in full by November 1, 2017
- To pay by credit card, complete the PCICS credit card payment form
- To pay by check, make check payable to The Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Society and mail the check to:
Attn: Dana Gibson
2209 Dickens Road
Richmond, Virginia 23230
The PCICS W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXHIBIT HALL FLOOR PLAN
Exhibits are tabletop (6ft). Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- To be listed in the printed program, you must submit your exhibit agreement by November 1, 2017.
Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. The PCICS cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
The PCICS reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
Exhibit Hall Floor Plan. Posted June 27, 2017.
The program is available! Visit the MOBILE MEETING GUIDE on the PCICS website. Save the MMG to your phone or tablet home screen to keep up with meeting developments. The guide will include lecture slides, program schedule, digital posters and presentation schedule, speaker list, attendee list, and meeting room locations.
- Fairmont Exhibit Guidelines and Shipping Information: PCICS_Fairmont Exhibitor Guide and Order Form
- Audio Visual and Electrical Order Form: PCICS_AV Fairmont Washington Exhibitor Form
- Lead Retrieval: PCICS 13th International Conference Lead Retrieval Forms
- There will be complimentary wireless internet access in the conference area. The login will be provided prior to the conference.
EXHIBITOR BADGE REGISTRATION AND PRODUCT/COMPANY DESCRIPTION
PCICS exhibitor badge registrations and product or company descriptions are due by November 15, 2017. Email your badge names and descriptions to Julie Hitt in the PCICS office, email@example.com.
EXTRA NAME BADGES
Exhibitors can order additional badges for booth representatives via the PCICS credit card payment form. Badges are $100/badge. Be sure to list the full name(s) for the badges on the payment form.
The headquarters hotel is the Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown.
Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
2401 M Street NW
United States 20037
The group rate for a standard room is $309 + taxes and fees per night. The cut-off date for the group rate is November 3, 2017. CLICK HERE to make your reservation for the conference.
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Telephone: 804.338.6958 ▪ Fax: 804.282.0090 ▪ Email firstname.lastname@example.org