The benefits of becoming a member of the
Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Society are numerous and include:
- Access to the Membership Directory – Connect and network!
- Physician specialties represented include cardiology, critical care medicine, cardiac surgery, anesthesiology and neonatology
- Nursing representation includes pediatric critical care nurses and advanced practice nurses
- PCICS membership mobile app – Quick access to all benefits
- Discounted registration fees to the Annual International Meeting
- Free job postings on the PCICS website
- Stay up-to-date on PCICS News, Resources, Podcasts, and Events with first-access to the PCICS quarterly newsletter
- Access to selected articles and educational materials
- Membership is also open to respiratory therapists, social workers, physician assistants, fellows, residents, and medical students
- Opportunities to get involved with PCICS committees and to help advance the science and practice of pediatric cardiac intensive care
- Group Billing Option: The Society can now send one comprehensive renewal notice to include all PCICS members in your practice or institution as one group (3 or more). Every member of your group will also receive 10% off of their membership dues. Contact Greg Leasure – PCICS Membership Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org.